Monday, January 17, 2011

Open IAM positions at Quest Software

Due to our recent acquisitions (and more yet to come) I have one open position for a product manager on the identity & access management team at Quest. I will probably have another open up next month, too. If you’re interested in applying here’s a link to the somewhat generic job description: http://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=QUEST&cws=1&rid=5298

If you’re interested, I’m more than happy to talk to you on the phone about the specifics. A few of things I will say that I believe are positives about working at Quest:

- We have a great team of guys and gals in product management and product marketing management who are fun to work with

- We did 132% of our revenue targets for 2010, more is expected in 2011 and the IAM product line is a rising star at Quest

- We don’t care where you are located

- You will get to travel nationally and internationally

Check it out and if you're interested either apply on-line or drop me an e-mail at Jackson.Shaw*at*Quest.com

 

No comments: