Thursday, April 10, 2008

Upon my final deprovisioning...

With all the Olympic torches passing through San Francisco, advanced cryptography going on here at RSA, code flying around everywhere, XACML interoperability explosions and cooled RAM attacks there is considerable worry and concern about the collateral damage to us civilians who are attending the expo.

RSA has taken that into consideration and joined the green movement as seen in the photo here. While I appreciate their efforts I'm not too sure who will deposit my badge holder and lanyard if I do make my final departure while on the show floor.

Perhaps there's an identity management vendor out there that can take care of this problem for me? Which vendors take care of final deprovisionings?
Posted by Picasa

Technorati Tags:
,

No comments: