Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spongebob Schwammkopf and Identity Management

I arrived in Munich last night and all that was on was 29 channels of Deutsche TV. The only thing I could follow was Spongebob Schwammkopf (Spongebob Squarepants). Anyway, all that's behind me now that the 2nd European Identity Management conference kicked off this morning. The keynotes are still to come (in about 20 minutes) but I did sit through Martin Kuppinger's pre-conference session "Identity Management - The Next Step".

Good session, Martin! I'm looking forward to the rest of the conference and meeting lots of customers over the next few days. Big turnout for the exposition hall, too. Quest Software is represented but so are all of the other "usual suspects" and a number of companies I've never heard of before - I'll be checking them out, too.


Technorati Tags:
,

No comments: