Friday, March 28, 2008

Our first Defender case study

We just published our first Defender case study: "ScriptLogic Makes the Logical Choice for Two-factor Authentication". Defender is the two-factor authentication product that we got as part of the PassGo acquisition. I think it is an awesome product (people internally at Quest are probably tired of hearing me say this!) and with our first quarter coming to a close I am sure we are going to exceed our targets for Defender.

While I enjoy competition and especially winning deals that our competitor fight hard over there is a special joy to every competitive deal we win with Defender: Nearly every customer I have talked to tells me that because Defender is less expensive they are able to purchase more and thusly expand and strengthen their company's security posture. The customer had 500 of someone else's token and now they can afford to purchase 1,500 or 2,500 tokens. Really awesome. That's exactly what happened at ScriptLogic.

Check out the case study.

Technorati Tags:
, , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a case study of a division of Quest raving about another Quest product. Whodathunk.