Friday, August 03, 2007

I heart New York

I love New York. Every since I was a kid in Ottawa it was always my dream to visit New York. Little did I know how much I'd be visiting New York! This is my first post-vacation stop on the reality tour. In fact, I left Ottawa and headed right to Gotham City.

I'm visiting a bunch of companies while I'm here including Pfizer, JPMC, Viacom, Time, McGraw-Hill and, of course, Microsoft. More on those later.

When you get here I have a few recommendations for you:

- For an awesome deli sandwich check out the Carnegie Deli. The pastrami sandwich I had there last night was two meals in itself!

- Want a slice of New York pizza? Try out Famous Original Ray's New York Pizza. The wikipedia entry gives you a good run down on the long standing feud around the "Ray's" name, too.

It's going to be a scorcher here in Manhattan today - a "spare shirt" day.



Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: