Friday, March 09, 2007

Customer roundtable in Manhattan


We hosted a customer round table in Manhattan last week at Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain. They have a nice private room upstairs where we had dinner with about thirty customers including Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, Comcast, Merrill-Lynch, MetLife, Sirius Radio, St. Barnabas Health Care, HSBC and a cast of others (apologies if I forgot a name).

The dinner was awesome but we really had the opportunity to foster communication amongst our customers and talk about identity management, Unix/Linux integration with Active Directory, migration and other hot topics. Over the three days I was in the area I met with many customers and had the pleasure to take complaints, product suggestions and talk about futures. A number of common topics that cut across the customers I met include: IPSec as it pertains to supporting NAP/NAC, smartcard deployments and my favorite topic of late: externalization of authorization information.

Hats off to Microsoft, too. They were in attendance in force. It was great to see some of the local folks who I used to work with when I was in Redmond. Thanks Susan, Greg, Anthony and Kyle. You guys were great. I really appreciate your support and I know our customers do, too.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

No comments: