Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cobbler's children

I received this email today regarding my identity partner's account that I have at Microsoft. Isn't it unfortunate that given Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and CardSpace that I have to do this?

Shaw, Jackson, The password for the extranet account issued to blah\JShaw will expire on Mar 15 2007. Please proceed to the following URL to change the password: https://Home.EP.Microsoft.com/login.aspx

NOTE: Failure to change the password before the expiration date will result in the account being locked and access will no longer be provided.

Thank you, The Extranet Management Tool Team

For assistance, please contact your administrator, site owner or support team.

I have zero time to figure out who my administrator, site owner or support team is.

I do know my Quest userid and password and wouldn't it be nice if that just worked??

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: