Saturday, December 30, 2006

Presenting to Win: The Art of Telling Your Story

Do you regularly present to your customers? Do you find yourself spending more time in PowerPoint than in Word? If you answered yes to either of these questions then I highly recommend checking out Jerry Weissman's blog and his books. See what I am reading on the right for a link to Jerry.

I had the opportunity to take Jerry's 3-day intensive course on PowerPoint, public speaking and handling the press while I was at Microsoft. What an amazing course! At Microsoft it was common to hear someone say "you need to build a Jerry slide". All of us who took the course knew what that meant and it was easy for us (and still is) to see presentations that have been built by those that have taken his course and those that haven't.

I still regularly refer to Jerry's book "Presenting to Win". Jump on any opportunity you get to hear Jerry speak, present or attend his course.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

No comments: